Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thai Style Halibut With Coconut Curry Sauce







True remorse is never just a regret over consequences; it is a regret over motive. -Mignon McLaughlin, journalist and author (1913-1983)
















Recipe adapted from Ellie Krieger, this is tasty but I plan to make changes to it for next time. I was expecting a sweet taste for it being Thai style so in that aspect I was disappointed because it didn't taste sweet at all to me. I think the changes I will try next time is to use 1 tsp red curry paste, 1 cup of broth instead of 2, 1 can of coconut milk(regular and not light) instead of 1/4 cup and add in some heavy cream and cornstarch to thicken up the sauce a bit and pepper flakes for a kick. Definitely limes, they do bring out some taste in this recipe.

No comments: