Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brown Sugar Apple Cheesecake














































Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm not cooking this big feast of a dinner as my mom loves to put her all into this holiday. I'm eager to make the desserts though, last year I went with the traditional Maple Pecan Pie, but this year I wanted to try a different path. How often do I get to make a cheesecake? I pulled out Dorie Greenspan's "Baking From My Home To Yours" and decided to go with the Brown Sugar Apple Cheesecake recipe. I've been wanting to try this recipe since I bought the book last year but I'm only willing to make such a dessert unless I have a large gathering that can help us eat it up. :) Excuse my slice of cheesecake picture, as I always forget to run the knife under cold water first and this is what you get when you don't do that. :)

I also have a few other desserts up my sleeve...

No comments: