Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies



I've made chocolate chip cookies so many times that I have learned what texture of the dough I like my cookie at, so I can fix it before popping them in the oven to get the right consistency. I know how to make them thin, puffy, chewy and crunchy. I personally love them plump and chewy. There are so many ways to make a chocolate chip cookie, it's all about your taste preference. I've seen so many recipes with small changes. I'm not even going to bother with posting the recipe because I think it's fair to say every baker knows how to make a chocolate chip cookie. I think I used Ghiradelli's version, which is the same as any other chocolate chip cookie recipe found on your search browser with the exception of using ghiradelli chocolate chips. I'm always trying different versions though, I just like to experiment.

No comments: