Tuesday, March 31, 2009

French Lentil Soup



















It's been beautifully sunny since the start of spring, but we still get that cold brisk in the air as soon as 4 pm roles around. So, I'm still in the mood for soups. I found a tasty looking French Lentil Soup at Bon Appetit and decided as I had a little conference call with my husband that a light side would work out great with this like Sushi. :) Salmon and Tuna to be exact....

I went to Morton's Steakhouse for dinner last night, best steakhouse ever. I had a nice juicy fillet topped with asparagus and crab meat along with creamy spinach in Parmesan and we topped it off with the best souffle I've ever had in my life and I can just say it is one of my top 4 restaurants in California. I give 5 stars and I recommend this place to anyone that lives near one. I've had their food before but I'm still impressed every time I visit. It's funny because I've had their food in 3 different locations, I never seem to eat at the same location.

Plan on visiting California soon? Or maybe you are lucky enough to have one of these in your home town, if so check out the food... you will not be disappointed:
Morton's Steakhouse
Roy's Hawaiian BBQ
La Finestra
Rockin Baja Lobster

No comments: