Monday, December 29, 2008

Apple Pie...My Favorite...
















































One of my favorite pie's of all time is the infamous Apple Pie. I just love the taste of apples with cinnamon and a nice crunchy crust. I took a pie crust recipe from a different pie found in one of my magazines and used the same pie filling that I always use. The last time I made apple pie the crust was a disaster, I decided to take a different more easier route this time and it worked to my advantage. No mess and oh so delicious. My husband, sister and her hubby gave me the thumbs up on this and in fact we finished it by the next day. :)

2 comments:

test it comm said...

Looks good! Apple pie is one of my all time favorites as well.

Debbie said...

I'll have to search your site for your take on the apple pie. I used two different recipes to conclude the pie. All recipes for the filling and used another pie dough recipe for the dough. By the way, I jotted down that recipe you made using apples and oatmeal bread for breakfast, I can't wait to try it.