Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Magazine Monday- Apple salad with walnuts and dried Cherries

For this weeks Magazine Monday event, I have a new favorite salad recipe I found in Bon Appetit September 2008 issue. So quick and fast to prepare, you always need one of these simple recipes for days you just don't have the time to cook. The combination of walnuts, thinly sliced apples and very light and sweet dressing topped off with dried cranberries, though the recipe calls for cherries, I substituted for cranberries and found the flavors very tasty. I love good recipes finds.....just love it.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

This looks amazing, and I think I still have that issue of BA kicking around somewhere. I can't get dried cherries anywhere around here, so I always substitute with craisins. I love craisins in salads! Thanks for the link and for participating this week!

Wandering Coyote said...

PS. The post with your link will be up just after midnight PST.