Monday, December 1, 2008

Stocking Stuffers- The Baking Books....


I really want to try the cocoa cookies that Retore made, I think those would taste so good sandwiched in that new Dreyer's Limited Edition Peppermint Ice Cream that is out right now.
oh yeah...





If I can find a stocking wide enough, this is my rather large stocking stuffer list.....I suppose I need to hang Santa's Bag over my fireplace... hehe..

Giada's Kitchen- as recommended by Cream Puffs
Field Guide To Cookies- by blogger Dessert First
Italian Desserts by Anthony Parkinson
The Sweet Melissa Baking Book By Melissa Murphy
Tartine By Elizabeth Prueitt
The Essence of Chocolate by Robert Steinberg
The New Best Recipe by Cook's Illustrated Magazine
Bittersweet by Alice Medrich
Madhur Jaffery's Quick and Easy Indian Cooking by Madhur Jaffery
Sweet Maria's Italian Cookie Tray by Maria Bruscino Sanchez
Biscotti and other low fat cookies by Maria Polushkin

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I got the Dreyer's limited edition pumpkin flavour when I went to cross-border shop in the States last week. Man is it ever fabulous! I also highly recommend the new Giada book; it's great! If you make the cookies, let me know.

Mehul said...

I like Breyers instead. All natural. :)